- Torrent Finder is a Torrent Search Engine which searches top torrent sites from one page; The results from each site will be displayed in tabs or small horizontal frames. These results will lead to small files (1-3kb) with a .torrent extension, after you download these files add them to your favorite torrent client to start downloading the sources you are searching for with your usual download speed.
torrent-finder.info Form has 2 options for searching the listed sites:
- Enter the keyword then click on your favorite search to open them in new window.
- Enter the keyword then check or uncheck the sites on the form, then select how many sites you want to display per page then click the search button.
- BitTorrent is a protocol designed for transferring files. It is peer-to-peer in nature, as users connect to each other directly to send and receive portions of the file. However, there is a central server (called a tracker) which coordinates the action of all such peers. The tracker only manages connections, it does not have any knowledge of the contents of the files being distributed, and therefore a large number of users can be supported with relatively limited tracker bandwidth. The key philosophy of BitTorrent is that users should upload (transmit outbound) at the same time they are downloading (receiving inbound.) In this manner, network bandwidth is utilized as efficiently as possible. BitTorrent is designed to work better as the number of people interested in a certain file increases, in contrast to other file transfer protocols.more here.
- µTorrent : http://www.utorrent.com/
Torrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients.
- Azureus : http://azureus.sourceforge.net/
implements the BitTorrent protocol using java language and comes bundled with many invaluable features for both beginners and advanced users.
- BitComet : http://www.bitcomet.com/index.htm (some trackers are blocking bitcomet)
BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is one of the most popular p2p protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files.
- Tracker : A tracker is a server that keeps track of which seeds and peers are in the swarm. Clients report information to the tracker periodically and in exchange receive information about other clients that they can connect to. The tracker is not directly involved in the data transfer and does not have a copy of the file.
- Peer : A peer is one instance of a BitTorrent client running on a computer on the Internet that you connect to and transfer data. Usually a peer does not have the complete file, but only parts of it, however, 'peer' can be used to refer to any participant in the swarm (in this case, also known as a 'client').
- Seed : A seed is a peer that has a complete copy of the torrent and still offers it for upload. The more seeds there are, the better the chances are for completion of the file.
- Leech : A leech is usually a peer who has a negative effect on the swarm by having a very poor share ratio - in other words, downloading much more than they upload. Most leeches are users on asynchronous internet connections who do not leave their BitTorrent client open to seed the file after their download has completed.
- Download a torrent client. (please refer to the programs websites for extra configuration)
- Search torrent-finder.info for the .torrent file.
- Add the .torrent to your client and start to download, resume and seed.
- uTorrent : go to Preferences->Advanced->User Interface then add the line 'TorrentFinder|http://torrent-finder.info/show.php?kywrd=' to search engines box.
- Google : add our search to your Google Personalized Page .
- Your Website : add our search form to your website get the code here