Security note: Downloading torrents is getting riskier everyday. We strongly recommend our users to use SpyOFF VPN to make themselves anonymous while downloading torrents. By using SpyOFF VPN, your ISPs and Government agencies will not be able to spy on you neither would they be able to track your online activities.Try it for free >
What is Torrent Finder?
Torrent Finder does not host any .torrent files or even direct link to these kind of files, we search other websites through iframes which link to external websites we have no control on. You might need to contact the owner of those domains.
If your copyrighted material is directly linked to by Torrent Finder and you wish to have it removed, you must provide us with a notice that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim
- Provide an electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Provide the link(s) of they allegedly infringed entry(s).
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send the infringement notice to the following e-mail address: kurtubba [at] gmail.com
Please allow 1-3 business days for a response. Note that e-mailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.